Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cherylrhoda
    • Nov 2008

Ford Key programming

Hi, Will snap on be putting key programming in there updates in the near future, so many people have asked me but my solus wont do it. Are you boys and girls at Snap On HQ on the case or will it never happen. UUMMM.
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Key Programing?

Hey Cherylrhoda, After market scan tools will possibly never have anti theft key programing due to many Reasons? I've myself been looking for such a tool, So far the only Scan tool that has a limited amount of anti theft key programing is the Launch x431 it lets me do Ford PATS, Nissan NATS, and Honda Gen2 Immobilizer systems. But its limited and usually requires a special pin Code from the OE and requires you to register to the Locksmith Association and pay many fees and have a criminal background check. As far as Ford a J-global programmer tool using Fords software and subscriptions, will let you program PATS keys, I use the BlueStreak I-flash programmer, it lets me do PATS without subscribing to Ford, 2 keys are usually always needed. As far as SnapOn or any other Scan Tool maker we will possibly not see it, but who knows, lets just keep asking for it and once the OE and Locksmith Association politics let the smoke go, we may get it?
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• MIG-D
      • May 2009

key programing

if you want i can find for you the multimaker key programming tool. Alex email:tttalb777@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...