Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chevytruckman1234
    • Mar 2008

Pressure transducer

Will the pressure transducers EEPV302AT and EEPV302AL work on the Verus? If so do i have to use a special connector to get them to hook up?

Thanks
  • gibby1
    • Feb 2009

pressure tranducer

yes m8 you can buy a split lead adapter which plugs into the verus and you can use two of the tranducers at the same time.

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
      • Mar 2008

what if I just want to use them individually?

Comment

• phill57
        • Oct 2007

transducer adapter

Originally posted by Chevytruckman1234
        what if I just want to use them individually?
        You still need the split adapter even to use one but it give you the ability to use two if you want. I looked all over the Snap-On diagnostic site and couldn't find it shown. the number is EEMS301A05 and it is required to use the pressure transducers with the Vantage Pro, Modis and Verus. Only the original Vantage did not require it. Another handy accessory is the 6 foot extension cable, especially if you are road testing as the cable that is supplied with the transducer is too short. The number for that is EAX0024B30A.
        Here is a link I found using Google: http://www.sun-diagnostics.com/intl/...0Catalogue.pdf
        Hope that helps

Comment

• crackerclicker
          • May 2008

i have an extra one, if you're interested?

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
            Snap-on D&I
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by phill57
            You still need the split adapter even to use one but it give you the ability to use two if you want. I looked all over the Snap-On diagnostic site and couldn't find it shown. the number is EEMS301A05 and it is required to use the pressure transducers with the Vantage Pro, Modis and Verus.
            It can be found on the accessories tab for Verus on the Snap-on Diag site here:

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
              • Mar 2008

I have been told that these transducers need an adapter harness to that splitter that is shown in the catalog

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
                Snap-on D&I
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chevytruckman1234
                I have been told that these transducers need an adapter harness to that splitter that is shown in the catalog
                Yes, that is correct.
                There is a cable that connects the transducer to the splitter lead.
                The cable number is EAX0024B10A
                If you go to the link I previously provided and look at the Verus accessories, there is a picture of the splitter lead and the pressure transducer kits that include a transducer and cable. This is the same cable and transducers used since the Vantage. The splitter lead is required to connect them to the Verus, Modis, V Pro. While the cable isn't shown separately (only shown as part of a kit including a transducer), it IS available separately.
                You can see the list price if you enter the cable number number on the Snapon site here:
                http://www.snapon.com/

Comment

• Wheel
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by phill57
                  You still need the split adapter even to use one but it give you the ability to use two if you want. I looked all over the Snap-On diagnostic site and couldn't find it shown. the number is EEMS301A05 and it is required to use the pressure transducers with the Vantage Pro, Modis and Verus. Only the original Vantage did not require it. Another handy accessory is the 6 foot extension cable, especially if you are road testing as the cable that is supplied with the transducer is too short. The number for that is EAX0024B30A.
                  Here is a link I found using Google: http://www.sun-diagnostics.com/intl/...0Catalogue.pdf
                  Hope that helps
                  I have actually linked two of these split adapters allowing me to use one transducer on each channel of the Verus. Very valuable if you want to do something like monitor the brake pressure at all 4 wheels simultaneously,
                  to see if they apply evenly, hold pressure evenly or bleed off, and if they
                  release evenly or stick. Too bad they don't offer a 4 channel split lead.
                  You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
                    • Aug 2012

Pressure Transducer cable and splitter.

Hi, I am looking for a used pressure transducer cable and splitter, if someone have them please let me know; I just have the pressure transducers (100 and 500 psi, no cables ,from and old Sun osciloscope) and the complate kit is to expensive. Thank you.

Comment

Working...