Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kauaiautorepair
    • Dec 2008

verus wireless internet

How do you set up wireless internet is the verus supposed to come with instruction manuals
  • sdlindsey
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by kauaiautorepair
    How do you set up wireless internet is the verus supposed to come with instruction manuals
    Setting your Verus up to make use of an existing wireless network is more of a matter of knowing and making use of Windows XP. If you search the internet for guides on how to connect windows XP to a wireless network you should be fine.

Comment

• boostedtib
      • Dec 2008

we had our computer guy set it up gets kinda difficult if you don't know what your doing i have moderate computer skills and i couldn't do it

Comment

• andyaa
        • Oct 2007

Not that hard

Hi all, I`ve been able to set the Verus up for every network i`ve encounterd including those with security and if that`s not enough and no local network is available I do have a bluetooth connection through my cell phone available also.Never a problem getting online unless no cell connection is there. But that`s only in the sticks.More possibilities than you could imagine.

Comment

• L Winegardner
          • Dec 2008

Windows:

Originally posted by kauaiautorepair
          When You are all Booted Up Look at the Lower Right Corner of the Task Bar. There Should Be an Icon of a Computer Screen Blinking. Click on it with the Stilus (Stick) It Should open a dialogue box showing each wireless source it is seeing. If you have a wireless Modem in your Shop (We Use AT&T 2WIRE) select yours and an edit screen should come up wanting the security numbers off of your Router there is a ten digit number on a tag with the serial number that needs to be entered, That being done it may request a Re-Start, Then your Existing Internet Connection can be accessed Wirelessly

Lew

Comment

• canfix auto
            • Oct 2008

i just turned mine on

just hit the power button when I got mine and it loaded up my local network.

Comment

• kauaiautorepair
              • Dec 2008

After restarting VERUS 1 million times the wireless icon finally showed up thanks for the help

Comment

Working...