Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aajim@hotmail.com
    • May 2015

Key Board

Hey dose anyone know if I can disable the built in key board. It is right next to the back button and I seem not to be able to miss hitting when I try to go back. I bought a blue tooth key board that works good and don't really need it.
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by aajim@hotmail.com
    Hey dose anyone know if I can disable the built in key board. It is right next to the back button and I seem not to be able to miss hitting when I try to go back. I bought a blue tooth key board that works good and don't really need it.
    I don't have one of these but you could take a look in the settings menus, or configuration settings. There are several ways to set up each piece of kit. Metric vs SAE, backlighting, brightness settings, hot keys....etc.

Comment

• Scott_65
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by aajim@hotmail.com
      Not to override the previous poster, there may be an easier way including his. But if you want to do away with it system-wide, click on the start menu, all programs, startup, long click on VirtualKeyboard and delete it from that list. It won't boot up anymore when you start up the machine

Comment

• aajim@hotmail.com
        • May 2015

Thanks guys, I figured out how to move it to the other side, and after using the scope I found that I will need it sometimes. I did find a way that you have to tap on it twice to make it come up and that will work.

Comment

• Cavalier3400z
          • Dec 2015

If you have the verus edge, I think there is a bug with it. I had to reset the keyboard settings then finally got it to where you can double tap on the tab. Then I was able to drag it up and down the side of the screen. I had the same issue as you for the past week. Nothing would allow me to movie up and down just the left or right side option. It was very annoying.

Comment

• sbreland73
            • Jan 2009

I don't care for that "tab" myself, or the auto-pop-up. I prefer the icon in the taskbar.
            S. Breland

Comment

Working...