Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Pats Relearn

So I have attempted to perform a Pats relearn on 3 different ford pickups since upgrading to 15.4. On a 1999, 2010 and 2012. No option available. The 10 and 12 also have touchpad entry and could not pull the factory code either. What years are actually supported?
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

I've noticed this too, it seems only some older model are supported. The key pad code is on a sticker on the BCM, (GEM)

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

I've noticed this too, it seems only some older model are supported. The key pad code is on a sticker on the BCM, (GEM)
      Maybe you can reach back there with a phone with a light and snap a picture of the module label , but I know my old Earl Chive $999 Port Freight 08 with expired software (mid 2014)can pull the Ford keyless button codes and the function is not always found and supported in the GEM module. (Smart Junction Box)
      Older Fords,key pad code might be retrieved from Anti theft Remote Personality Module , or Driver's door module and also viewable as a data pid.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Keyless code displayed as a data pid
        Attached Files

Comment

• SnapOnKid
          • Jan 2011

Show Off...

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

I like it the way it once was with it's Chinglish and basically thinly veiled OE software. Copied or not it is still hit or miss. My real fear is , if I update for newer car coverage I would not find some of the useful functionality, because it has allegedly became even more hit or miss as a result of Ford lawsuit, and The 08 capabilities may have been toned down to make the Cyst the Top Dog Contender while company struggles to Autisticsysafize the once great copied OE software it once possessed to become uniquely their own style and keep out of further lawsuit problems.
            Last edited by Witsend; 02-19-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...