Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • csauto909
    • Jul 2014

2006 chevy trail blazer codep0335

I need help I have 2006 chevy trail blazer 6.0 S S that wont start it has a code of a p0335 replaced three ckp. the ecm. ck. the wiring and I have a ck. engine lite that stays on all the time no spark no injector plase and the fuel pump is not coming on HELP
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by csauto909
    I need help I have 2006 chevy trail blazer 6.0 S S that wont start it has a code of a p0335 replaced three ckp. the ecm. ck. the wiring and I have a ck. engine lite that stays on all the time no spark no injector plase and the fuel pump is not coming on HELP
    Check that you can command the check engine light on and off with the scanner. I would look in the instrument cluster for that command.

Check the fuel pressure with a guage on it. Key on you should get a 2-second prime and the pressure should come up. If not check the fuel pump command with the scan tool under special functions.
    There could be a blown fuse somewhere or a relay not powering things up properly. Do you have scan tool communication with all modules on the vehicle-??

Lots of basics to check first.

BTW, welcome to the forums. I hope I've helped a bit. There are lots of other good people here.....( I ain't one of 'em cause I'm CRUSTY-!! LOL)

Comment

• rangie1980
      • Jun 2014

First Things First

Battery is fully Charged and Load Tested?
      The First thing to check is fuel pressure
      The ECM reads the fuel pressure and if it is in range about 40psi.
      Then the ECM turns on the spark

Comment

Working...