Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAD.IMG
    • Nov 2013

Print freeze frames, volumetric efficiency tools

So I haven't had the Verus a year and I'm already have my interest peaked by other scan tools and software. I paid top dollar for this powerful tool and expect it to be the most powerful, comprehensive and innovative tool available. Therefore, I hope these suggestions are already in the works...

Freeze frame data, I need to be able to print this.
    Mode 6 needs more support and decoding, lots of useful info here!
    Built-in 'live' volumetric efficiency calculator from datastream, like ATS eScan
    I still have to bust out the Chinese Autel once in a while to see some door, seat and body control modules, what's up with that?
    Thanks!
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by BAD.IMG
    So I haven't had the Verus a year and I'm already have my interest peaked by other scan tools and software. I paid top dollar for this powerful tool and expect it to be the most powerful, comprehensive and innovative tool available. Therefore, I hope these suggestions are already in the works...

Freeze frame data, I need to be able to print this.
    Mode 6 needs more support and decoding, lots of useful info here!
    Built-in 'live' volumetric efficiency calculator from datastream, like ATS eScan
    I still have to bust out the Chinese Autel once in a while to see some door, seat and body control modules, what's up with that?
    Thanks!
    Welcome to the Forums.
    I'm glad your very first post here points out some things we've been asking SnapOn to improve on for quite some time now.
    Your post should push home the point that SnapOn could listen to their customers more attentively.

I agree with all 4 of your issues with the "scanner capabilities"

1) Print Freeze-Frame
    2) Mode $06 decoding
    3) ALL modules on the vehicle support
    4) Volumetric Efficiency calculator would help with MAF sensors

Thanks for posting

Comment

• Jeffytune
      • Apr 2012

Hi there.

Use this link here............

This will take you to D-Tips, and there VE calculator. It's free and works great.
      Also, D-tips is also a good resource for Mode 6 information.

Comment

Working...