Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • treeboy
    • May 2013

keys for the solus pro

hi guys i hope you guys can help iv got solus pro 13.2 and iam trying to get all of the s keys.
    Ihave seen the quick key guide pdf, but i cant make up my mind which keys i could have and what keys are out their and which keys should come with the solus
    I know there are the asian keys and the k keys
    Ps im in the uk
    Hope someone could help just clear this up as today looking at a vauxhall i was asked for a s47 for the body eletr. Which i dont have so any help
    I,d be most grateful
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Vag Keys

I am attaching the key chart for Solus Pro 13.2. Hope this helps.Keep Smiling.
    Attached Files

Comment

• treeboy
      • May 2013

Thank you but still if these are optional/add ons, what keys are ment to come with the solus like s47?
      A list would be great
      Thanks again

Comment

• hefaus
        • Dec 2007

keys

This is what you need for this side of the pond. Maybe ask your dealer or phone the help line if there is one available for you. keep Smiling

Comment

• Nobby2178
          • Dec 2012

If you look in the back of the software guide either hard copy or download 1 there is a full personality key and adaptor guide. This tells you what keys are available, what make they are for and in which update they came out. This is for the UK spec software. John

Comment

Working...