Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maggiore
    • Feb 2011

Snap On MT 2500 Scanner Cartridge

Hello everyone I have this Snap On MT2500 Scanner since 1994 I did not have the need to used much. I know that Snap On not supported any more. My question is Did Snap On made a cartridge to read the Body Control Modules. The reason why I have this 2004 G M C Sierra1500 SLT Vin 2GTEK19T041120765 That as start to shutting down circuit on the left side of the vehicle, beginning Driver Heated seat and heated lumbar, the seat positioning and inflating is working fine. than Drivers door lock by remote only. Now driver side rear view mirror all the functions except the turn signal indicator. I would need a TECH 2 scan tool to check and see if I can reactivate this components. Thank you all. Any Help is very match appreciate
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

There is no separate cartridge for Body Systems on the MT2500. If the scanner has coverage for a particular system you will see it on the System Select screen. That's the one where you can choose Engine, Transmission etc.
    I don't believe Body Systems will be covered with that scanner, but I'd check it to be sure.

Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

Working...