Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

shopkey

Hi all, i use shop stream to keep a history data base etc for my diag tool, my question is SHOPKEY on this SNAPON website, does any one from the UK use it ? and is it UK friendly or do you feel its more inline with foreign non uk cars ?
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • Trindaddy
    • Jan 2010

You could do some comparison using Mitchell On Demand since they are the same (i believe SO owns MOD).

Comment

• Matt@KLPS
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by andybaz
      Hi all, i use shop stream to keep a history data base etc for my diag tool, my question is SHOPKEY on this SNAPON website, does any one from the UK use it ? and is it UK friendly or do you feel its more inline with foreign non uk cars ?
      Morning Andy

I have it here at work, the freedom of information over the pond is superb compared to the lack of it over here. Its has very good wiring diagrams and Service bulletins along with details diagnostic procedures for the majority of trouble codes, the main problem for us is its for the US market and because most of the lawn mowers over there run bigger engines than our cars do , carrying over information to our market can be limited.

Comment

• Jay G.
        Administrator
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Matt@KLPS
        Morning Andy

I have it here at work, the freedom of information over the pond is superb compared to the lack of it over here. Its has very good wiring diagrams and Service bulletins along with details diagnostic procedures for the majority of trouble codes, the main problem for us is its for the US market and because most of the lawn mowers over there run bigger engines than our cars do , carrying over information to our market can be limited.
        Matt,
        We are very serious about our lawn mowers
        Attached Files

Comment

• andybaz
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Matt@KLPS
          Morning Andy

Thats what i thought, more for the usa market, no real sites for the uk market , ohwell not to worry.

Cheers for your input Matt
          Toyota pro tech & ata
          PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...