Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

SO customer service to myself UK resident

WEll, looks like i shot my self in the foot.

Stuck with a SO DIAGNOSTIC MACHINE with what looks like no support, the only support or assistance i will be getting now will be from helpfully colleagues and technicians on here ... THANK YOU to those who have assisted while i have been on here.

Asking to many questions looks like it got me banned, or my email address added to a spam system of some sort, so wont get answered.
    Last edited by andybaz; 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM.
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • markt
    • Apr 2011

have you tried calling them? i would bombard them with phonecalls or at worst book to go on one of thier seminars and catch the top man there.

we are at a one next week so i will have a word with the guy who runs the course and see what he says or can do to help..possibly an exchange of numbers will be given

Comment

• andybaz
      • Apr 2009

Hi matey, sent a email to 13 recipicants at SO HO an not 1 reply, not even a return marker saying deleted without being read ! which i have had plenty in the past, so yes i did ring the group to see if they were actually open ? an yes they are and no they havent been closed at any point during the time i sent the email, 2 simple questions is all i sent to which i have had no reply to, i know i will be stung if get the update to 12.2 as i am 1yr behind, paying the sub fee aswell as a increased payment to come up to date, a bit like a slap on the wallet ( sorry wrist), as in a previous conversation with the SO REP(weigh back), subs being £600 for the year or capped at £800 to come upto date, not sure who sets the higher fee ? REP or HO.

Assuming i can get upgraded an go for it, will the support from SO HO be there with S/W deffects or assistance in using the s/w , after all, i would have bought the SO product, so i should be entittled to support on THEIR product, just like going into a shop, an getting 12months guarantee on a purchase.
      Toyota pro tech & ata
      PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...