Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

S-69 key & 12.2 s/ware

SO i signed up to 12.2, and key 69 came out end of last year for volvo and some ford models, my S69 has been on order since 19.04.2012, and it is now 08.06.2012, with no expected delivery date.

So whats happening SNAP ON, bring out the software and struggle to supply keys ?, so i own S.O software and i cant use it ?
    SO UK inform me after a lengthy phone call today, the key's are on BACK ORDER and dont know when they will expect them in, the SO representive commented i should of had mine by now though.
    S-69 keys are on back order and they are on a 1st come 1st supply bassis.
    S-69 keys are also being supplied to the SO dealers who have been waiting a long time.

Now, this key S69 that is so hard to come by .... sold via SO at £14.99 from your dealer or direct from SO with a extra charge of £5 to guarantee next day delivery, there fore £20 is a reasonable cost for next day.

But if you think about it, why are these keys advertised on the market from £23 and as much as £39 ????
    THe people who are selling these keys, well, their names appear very often, are they joe public or are they ( and yes i do think negatively aswell ) are they dealers ?
    There is no reason why a sale's man cant advertise something on the www. , after all, it is a selling sight.
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • lukiep
    • Dec 2011

I'm still struggling to get my dealer to update mine to 12.2, but thats the least of the problem i haven't seen him for nearly a month. Snap on want to bucks their ideas up, don't have any problems with Mac dealer turns up every week even if i don't want anything.

Comment

Working...