Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbmart
    • Sep 2009

Verdict BIOS update

F.Y.I -- Snap On released a BIOS update for the Verdict. Doesn't say what exactly was changed, just that it improves speed and performance. You need to go to Snap On's website to download the update.

I updated mine and it seems to boot faster and I've had less issues with the bluetooth connection.
  • leemack
    • Jul 2010

Not sure about the bios update but i had a problem with ny newly purchased Verdict which wouldn't save any data.

Snap-on UK done a remote conection which resolved that issue but he found another fault and in trying to correct that it really went wrong.

He had to re-install 12.4 over the internet (1.5gb file) which took all day and by the time it finished they'd gone home so its still not working.

Its now a known issue something to do with the usb not working when connecting the s3 to the tablet for firmware updates.

I do though actually like the Verdict and i moved up from the MODIS

thanks
    lee

Comment

• slopoke78
      • Nov 2012

is there a way to see which version of bios i have currently installed on my verdict?

Comment

• jbmart
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by slopoke78
        is there a way to see which version of bios i have currently installed on my verdict?
        Yes, you need to plug a USB keyboard in and press (I think) the DELETE key while the Verdict is booting up. This takes you into the BIOS settings, and it can be found in there. Sorry, I don't remember where exactly. Just be careful not to change any settings in here, or you may screw up the tool.

Unless you just bought your Verdict, I'm sure it has the old version on it.

Comment

Working...