Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

Reflash 2009 dodge journey

Just tried to reflash a 2009 dodge journey for a tsb, uninstalled old chrysler j2534, installed new version, all okay. Downloaded correct files using chrysler j2534 server, which shows green and says download successful. Then when click on chrysler j2534 application, select pass through device and try to start, it says files corrupted, try and re download. Done this for 2 hours, tried both a drewtech chrysler mongoose pro and also a bosch mvci, neither could do it. Then i read on drewtechs toolbox that chrysler is having problems on all can vehicles 2009 and newer and to not to try and attempt it. I already paid chrysler for files and can't do it. Anyone else having troubles? I can't remember last time a did a Chrysler, but I know it use to work.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Pass Through Prayer help?

Though I pass through the the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no Chrysler because putting a rod through it's block provides me comfort.... or something like that.

Comment

• jm43130
      • Apr 2008

Yeah, I hear you. It's like taking your life in your own hands sometimes. The worse thing is, I had to update Java to even let Chrysler install to happen, and Java update is a problem with the GM j2534 website. So now, my next GM reflash, will probably have to uninstall a Java update to do a GM. How"s that double jeopardy?

Comment

• Ruston11
        • Feb 2015

09 journey

wont work on Chrysler with can

Comment

Working...