Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestdamgarage
    • Apr 2016

ford voodoo

Anyone know where to download this for free.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Thought I was the Best Dam-age Garage
    Last edited by Witsend; 04-20-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
      • Apr 2011

Couldn't find anything on google. Is this a joke?

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Never heard of something called Voo Doo for working on Fords. Would be nice to be able to just stick a needle through a little matchbox ford and have a Crystal Ball Pin Point the Ford's problem for free.
        Last edited by Witsend; 04-20-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• bestdamgarage
          • Apr 2016

No joke the voodoo software is for engineers its like having a subscription to fmp a friend has it but his only has the option for vcm and some other pass through devices not drew techs i have heard its available though

Comment

• bestdamgarage
            • Apr 2016

there is also cracks for tech2win i found to order from china

Comment

• sbreland73
              • Jan 2009

One should be cautious of cloned and/or hacked software from the Chinaman, as there have been reports of bricking modules, or being locked out from the OE servers that store the flash files. Remember, you get what you pay for.
              S. Breland

Comment

• diesel71
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by sbreland73
                One should be cautious of cloned and/or hacked software from the Chinaman, as there have been reports of bricking modules, or being locked out from the OE servers that store the flash files. Remember, you get what you pay for.
                EXACTLY

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
                  • Apr 2011

Just from my experience. The Clone VCM II works BUT, 2 things do not work. 1 is a HUGE one, programming, when u cycle keys it doens't recognize the device and gives u a communication error. They are know for this, so programming with the clone VCM II is a no no. But you can do everything else, like PATS and some other minor things. So very limited. I still use it for PATS, but I'm trying to score a legit VCM. Now tech 2 chinese tools can program but require a crack software of TIS which only goes to 2008. SAAB is basically non-existent on the crack software. There is no SPS for 2009 and above from china. Only tech 2 diagnostics and such. Good luck!

Comment

• Witsend
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

I Was considering a Maxi Cyst P to replace my aging (and now discontinued Port Freight 08) just to have generic J2534 device for when the need arises to have to do some programming from the windows laptop with a 24 or 48 hour OE sub that the customer would be charged for .
                    Problem is with Max Cyst P when you decide to update you'll always get hit an extra $300 to update over the regular Cyst update cost whether you use the BMW and Mercedes 12mo of programming file access or not.
                    Reading the Maxi Forum some guys tend to feel that besides factory logos removed,the software functionality has been compromised by the later system updates (or some things returned back to OE subscription based to avoid more lawsuits
                    Unless you are very trusting and think you'll be able to program a half dozen or more BMW or Mercedes vehicles correctly off the scanner tablet with copied OE programming files coming from a Mandarin server and have little support or option other than a long down time for resolution, if something were to go wrong . It's still can do more than any aftermarket scanner albeit hit or miss ,a tough call, even for A Best Bang For The Buck Bottom Feeder like myself. What if I F'up the wrong person's BMW or Mercedes, then go to jail and end up having Bucks trying to Bang me. LOL (Sounds like a say no to cable tv commercial)
                    Last edited by Witsend; 04-20-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...