Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wojta
    • Jan 2013

no can print verdict d7 12.4 / hp photosmart 5510

hello I do not know what to do ,I tried in many ways not possible to print anything from my verdict d7 ! My printer is HP Photosmart 5510
    please help WOJTEK
  • Wojta
    • Jan 2013

thanks !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Sorry mate
      I don't have a Verdict and I don't print files to paper so I couldn't have helped you out anyway.

Too bad no one from SO chimed in to give you a hand.

Try saving your files to a folder in your computer and then if they're screen shots you could try something such as "bulzip pdf printer". Sorry no link but I use it all the time to save files and store them on my computer. Just google it.

Hope you don't feel so all alone-!!! LOL

Comment

• Bob's Garage
        • Nov 2007

Get printer drivers

My Verdict will print wirelessly to a wireless laser jet printer. My IT guy set it all up, but he said it wasn't hard. I was busy fixing cars so, I missed what he did.

I will ask him later today.

Do you have a wireless printer?

Is your pinter on a network? through a router?

Are you going direct? You may have to download drivers, unless you can run the CD that came with the printer on some sort of portable CD player.

Thanks, Bob

Comment

• dbarnes5654
          • Apr 2007

I just purchased a Verdict. What I did was copy the printer disc to a thumb drive and ran the program on my Verdict from there. I then joined the network we have at work and was able to see the printer. I was able to print after that. I did have alot of problems at first trying to get the verdict set up to print but after the above steps, it is printing fine now. You are going to like it once you get connected. You will be able to print out all codes found on a car and the form is very professional looking.

HTH,

Don

Comment

• redbaron
            • Jul 2012

Dont have a verdict, but I just set up my Verus- if the verdict can go online, look up HP printer drivers, and download them- I downloaded the correct drivers, the setup program searched for and found both printers, and I was good to go. Hope this helps...

Comment

Working...