Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SS209
    • Jan 2020

19.4.2 CSM firmware update loop

Hello all, i updated my Zeus scanner a couple of days ago and now the CSM is in a constant loop of firmware update. It just repeats itself over and over and over updating firmware to CSM. Even if i click on update later, I can not connect to vehicle, can not do any scan, no engine data reads, no nothing. Only options is to click update now and go into firmware update circles. I already did a restore from the boot up menu pressing the S button and still no luck. Any one has any input to give?
    Thanks all.
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

Originally posted by SS209
    Hello all, i updated my Zeus scanner a couple of days ago and now the CSM is in a constant loop of firmware update. It just repeats itself over and over and over updating firmware to CSM. Even if i click on update later, I can not connect to vehicle, can not do any scan, no engine data reads, no nothing. Only options is to click update now and go into firmware update circles. I already did a restore from the boot up menu pressing the S button and still no luck. Any one has any input to give?
    Thanks all.
    did you call snapon tech support they are pretty good for the most part .you may have to factory reset it .but i would call them

Comment

• SS209
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by ronald316
      did you call snapon tech support they are pretty good for the most part .you may have to factory reset it .but i would call them
      Thanks Ronald, i didn't think about calling tech support until after seeing your post. Finally got the time to call, and turns out my scan module was bad. Called tech support and the Snap-On Diagnostic team took care of it. All is working fine now.

Comment

Working...