X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScannerSolo1651
    • Apr 2020

Verus Error Message

Hello all,
    I recently purchased a Verus scanner on Ebay and I love it but I am having one issue with it and I am hopeful that it is a common problem that is fixable.
    The Verus works great until i try to go to the Data Manager and then i get an error that says "XtApplicationLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close. This happens everytime I try to open the Data Manager or if I save a snapshot or short data clip that involves the Data manager. Has anyone else encountered this error? I'm not sure if it is a windows error or a snap-on error.
    The info on my Verus is listed below:

Verus
    Bundle 17.2.0
    Version 2.13.0.19288

Please let me know any thoughts or ideas that I might try to fix this. Thanks in advance for all your help. Take care and stay healthy.
    Best Regards,
    Ross
  • dgsnap
    • Nov 2009

Look here https://www.snapon.com/diagnostics/us/cc/Error_Messages

Comment

• ScannerSolo1651
      • Apr 2020

Thank you djsnap

Thank you dgsnap,
      I didn't see the exact message but it did give me another place to send an e-mail too
      in the hopes of getting more info. Take care and have a great new week.
      Best Regards,
      Ross

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

Do snap on guys touch ebay tools? Meaning updates and to fix the tool if it gets damaged? Thanks

Comment

• Modis500
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ToltecasChavez
          Do snap on guys touch ebay tools? Meaning updates and to fix the tool if it gets damaged? Thanks

Yessir they do. My current Verus Pro was a fleaBay purchase due to some of the great deals out there. After two years of trusty service, my unit needed some work and I sent it in to San Jose for a Level 3 repair. The one thing you'll want to do prior to shipping it off is have your dealer check the Serial # to confirm it is not stolen or has $$ owed on it. That can be a real headache when buying off the auction sites or third party used from Charlie across the state.
          Hope this helps,

Tom
          "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
          Zig Ziglar

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
            • Apr 2011

Thank you so much! Really helps me.

Comment

Working...