• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheel
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Rich Shepherd
    There is a presentation located here under the Quick Links tab:

Select 12.2 overview seminar.
    You can log in as a guest and view the presentation.
    Most of it goes over the updated scanner coverage. Near the end are slides on system features.
    Let us know what you think.
    From what I saw on the presentation, they are starting to fill some of our requests. Nice job guys. Hopefully they can soon add back the features I've been holding out for so I can finally upgrade.
    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Links to troubleshooter right from the retrieved codes screen, instead of going to ShopKey (if you have it), FINALLY! Invert the colors on the scope to save ink, without having to save the image, import to Paint (or other picture editor), invert, save, print...........NICE!! Custom data list memory per vehicle until exit, YEAH!! Custom data list for Functional Test (not just what Snapon wants you to see?), GREAT!! OK Snappy, so you are listening to our request, Thank you. As plenty of other fellow Techs have said already, if you were to publish a COMPLETE list of ENHANCEMENTS or NEW FEATURES, I bet a paycheck that more folks would update, for the simple fact that they can know what their money is getting them. Thanks again, and of course, DON'T STOP!!
      S. Breland

Comment

Working...