X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasterWrench
    • Oct 2006

Correct Spelling

It would make searching easier for all if correct spelling were used. I am recommending that everyone download and use FireFox web browser because it is the most secure/safest browser available to use. FireFox 3 is now available in several languages. There are versions for Windows, MAC, and Linux. You can download it here:

Everyone deserves access to the internet — your language should never be a barrier. That’s why — with the help of dedicated volunteers around the world — we make the Firefox Browser available in more than 90 languages.

Once downloaded and installed, select preferences, then click on the advanced tab. In the advanced pane select the general tab. Click on the check box next to "check my spelling as I type", and close the preferences. Now as you type your spelling will be checked. All misspelled words are underlined in red. If you do not know how to spell a specific word, you can look it up at this site:

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

If you come close to spelling it, the site will give you a list of words to choose from.

If you prefer to use Internet Explorer 5 or higher you can download the spell checker here:

CMx provides the best contract management software solution and contract lifecycle management platform for streamlining efficiency and optimizing CLM process.

After installation, it appears in the upper right corner of the reply box as a clickable box with "ABC" and a check mark on the button. You must click on that for your spelling to be checked. It will not check as you type. So after you finish composing your post, click on the box to check spelling.

Also for faster searching, try to put "keywords" or Codes in the title of your thread.

Thanks!!
    MasterWrench
Working...