Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tabiri
    • Dec 2010

Please i need help

hello everyone. please this is my first post and I don't know if I'm at the right place. my problem is That I can't activate my snap on troubleshooter CD (autodata cd) that came with my solus pro. please any form of help will do. thanks in anticipation.
    ELIJAH
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

At the top of this site, just under the Snap-on logo there are 5 boxes. Click on the second one from the left, diagnostic platforms. At the bottom of that page I selected Users Manuals and got here

Lower down on the left side you can click on Solus-Pro. You should be able to download the manuals.
    HTH

Comment

• tabiri
      • Dec 2010

help

thank you for your quick response. But I'm actually looking for how to activate the autodata cd that came with the DIAGNOSTIC machine. if you can please help me out I've installed the cd already but it won't work unless I activate it. Thanks

Comment

• Joe Rappa
        Snap-on DSD
        • Aug 2007

Autodata is not a Snap-on product. Is it safe to assume you bought this used? If so, you'll probably have to contact the person you got it from. If not, contact Autodata.

Joe
        "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
        Henry Ford

Comment

• IDT7
          • Dec 2009

what country r u in and is the solus pro brand new and never used before?

Comment

Working...