Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kjso
    • May 2016

Looking for mt2400 memory card

Anyone have a mt2400 memory card they would be willing to part with?

My memory card seemed to have stopped working, I swapped to test with another card and it worked ok, confirming my unit is ok.

Any version is fine, was running 3.0! I'll take what I can get
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Can't you just copy the contents of the good MT2400 CF card that you tried and just find and Format some old ancient 256MB or 512MB CF card from out of an ancient digital camera.

Comment

• kjso
      • May 2016

Unfortunately no, the mt2400 uses a custom memory board. The newer Vantage uses the standard CF cards.

The board looks to be in excellent shape, but I have put it into 2 different mt2400s and neither will power up (Version 4 board), and if I put a Version 3 board into the mt2400s both power up, leading me to believe it is an issue with the chip.

Was hoping someone else had the opposite problem (broken screen/hardware but working memory board) that would be willing to part with the memory board.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Good Luck with that. You might want to take a real close look at the board with something like this. ,and there might be a board component you can still get from Digi-key.

Attached Files

Comment

• smithnostic
          • Sep 2015

Mt2400

You can remove the EEPROM and then back it up using EEPROM reader. I have managed to do this but you have to take care not to damage the memory card board.

Once the data is backed up there is no need to worry about memory card errors.

The error that's hard to fix is the hardware error message im not sure if this is a fault with the custom asic. I have been trying to fix this for some time now. I changed the memory on the main mt2400 then all smd capacitors. And check the MT2400 with a working one. No luck!

Smithnostic

Comment

• Ot mechanic
            • Jun 2017

My-2400 memory card

Would you be interested in selling your bad card?

Comment

• Tech10
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Ot mechanic
              Would you be interested in selling your bad card?

Get it quick before its gone!

Comment

Working...