Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b-kenny2
    • Nov 2007

Micro vat/pc link?

Hello, Group, I just ordered a Micro Vat from my dealer and was wondering if anyone out there has experience with saving the test results from the Micro Vat to a PC for viewing/printing. This is mentioned in the online catalog, but not in the online user's manual. Aside from that, how does anyone who has one like it? It sounds like a quick way to diagnose battery/starting/charging systems. Thanks for any input.
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

The Microvat is a great tool. Very quick and easy to use. Also very accurate. As far as trasfering data to a PC. I don't think so. You can get a wireless printer with it, is that maybe what you were reading?
    DSD

Comment

• b-kenny2
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Nickb
      The Microvat is a great tool. Very quick and easy to use. Also very accurate. As far as trasfering data to a PC. I don't think so. You can get a wireless printer with it, is that maybe what you were reading?
      Hi, Nick, Thanks for the reply. The online catalog did mention downloading test results to a pc using a program called snaplink. Anyway I've been using the MicroVat with the high amp probe for a few days now and like You said, it's fast, easy, and accurate. I'll think about the printer, as I like to keep records. Thanks again for the reply, take care,
      Brian.

Comment

• daveyK
        • Apr 2007

Brian,

I have an Actisys IR interface # IR220Lplus that works well with AES Wave. I can save from my Microvat to a database and print from there.

You may need to contact Jorge at AES for the updated files for Wave to do this.

HTH

daveyK

Comment

• b-kenny2
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daveyK
          Brian,

I have an Actisys IR interface # IR220Lplus that works well with AES Wave. I can save from my Microvat to a database and print from there.

You may need to contact Jorge at AES for the updated files for Wave to do this.

HTH

daveyK
          Thanks, Dave, I'll look into that, it's probably cheaper than the printer Snap-on sells for the Micro Vat.
          Thanks again,

Comment

Working...