X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • treeboy
    • May 2013

verus pro old keys

hi guy looking in to get the pro
    Have been talking to a few guys about the keys less thingy, one was saying that you still need a few keys for some of the older, merc. Vans but he cant remember the key numbers?
    Has any one came across this yet and if so which keys should i save.?

Thanks guys for your help
  • badcoupe
    • Jan 2011

They come with the european package, I see what numbers in there with mine after lunch

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
      Snap-on D&I
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by treeboy
      hi guy looking in to get the pro
      Have been talking to a few guys about the keys less thingy, one was saying that you still need a few keys for some of the older, merc. Vans but he cant remember the key numbers?
      Has any one came across this yet and if so which keys should i save.?

Thanks guys for your help
      If you click on the Diagnostic software link at the top of the forum screen, then select Verus Pro, it will take you here:

Select the 13.4 vehicle application guide. The Key information is found on the last 10 or so pages broken down by product.
      For Verus Pro, it does list keys needed for MB.
      There is also 1 K key footnoted at the bottom left of the page for Verus Pro.

Many common questions can be answered by referring to the application guide, the information found on the web site for comparing the products, and the information found under each product such as when you look under the "Diagnostic platform" tab at a particular product.
      User manuals are also available on the site.

Comment

Working...