• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • just dave
    • Oct 2014

wifi

i had issues prior to 14.4 update,now i stay connected...but
    the wireless scan module is designed to be the dominate /preferd signal
    if you have a car still in the selection rather than no vehicle it can interfere with the wireless signal i have found,when it would drop my router,after 14.4 i dont seem to have that problem after 2 weeks of use on update-no issues

Comment

• Equipmentdoc
      • Apr 2013

Wifi

Hello all, I too was having an issue with my WiFi constantly connecting and dropping out. Connecting to the scanner and vehicle was not a issue. I think I have fixed this problem. In the properties section of the wireless connection, there is an option to turn WiFi off when not in use. I Unchecked this and I seem to be OK. I guess the default is set pretty short.

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Michaelvoff
        As above,

Fusuno Trex 450 Pro V2 Blue Assassin
        RC Screwz Trex450 Pro
        KDE Direct Upgrades

All for 135. Thought of getting myself a trex450 pro but never got the chance to do it. Can contact via whatsapp/ sms/ call at 94565759.
        This is not a model helicopter forum, I believe you posted here in error.
        S. Breland

Comment

• snapper
          • Nov 2012

Wifi Fix

We've been having problems with our Verus Pro freezing, crashing and later the wifi reception getting continually worse. Finally, the tablet wouldn't see any local wifi networks and only saw our network when it was sitting on the desk beside the router.

Talked to Snap On tech and went through the usual resets, virus scans, etc without any improvement. I was convinced the wifi adapter was dying and Snap On told me the fix would be from $400 - $800 and take a couple of weeks.

Our own answer was to try a mini USB wireless adapter in a USB slot and disable the OE adapter. It completely resolved the problems we were having and the whole tool is much quicker now. I updated all the software and it's working good again. I cut a small square hole in the USB cover to accommodate for the adapter and it fits in there very well. $28 total for the fix.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...