Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hutcherson
    • Jun 2017

Solus Edge

Checking to see if anyone could tell me if the Solus Edge is capable of calibrating the speedometer on a 2014 GMC 1500 and if so, what system is it under?
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Hutcherson
    Checking to see if anyone could tell me if the Solus Edge is capable of calibrating the speedometer on a 2014 GMC 1500 and if so, what system is it under?
    The speedometer on a 2014 GMC or any other vehicle can't be calibrated by any scanner that I know of.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

If you put different size wheels on it then stock there might be some aftermarket options.
      The industry leader in performance programming, Hypertech builds popular truck, car, UTV, and SUV custom tuning programmers that deliver maximum power, torque and efficiency.

Comment

• BRIAN617
        • Dec 2016

Tire size changes can be changed in the ABS module on earlier models. That would be the first place to look.

Comment

• Hutcherson
          • Jun 2017

Just checked the abs option, no luck. I'll suggest an aftermarket option to the customer. Thanks for the input!

Comment

Working...