Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlm1
    • Jul 2014

Cables and Such

Looking to Enhance My Vantage Pro Experience.

Any One have any Used Splitter cables and such Available for the transducer end of this Jewell? Maybe some old Heritage Parts, think the cable`s interchange?

Off the cutting Edge of Technology here..but I really Like this VP, Its quick and easy to operate, compared to a Pico I had. It`s the Data base and graphing that Make It Shine in my Eyes !
    PM me if you wish.
    Regards,
    David

Thanks Marti, finally found your post..easy peasy now, Thanks for the Leg Work !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dlm1; 07-29-2014, 05:56 PM. Reason: Answered My question by Reading the forums
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Vantage Pro

I have had a chance to use the new Vantage Ultra and although it has a nicer from factor and is touch screen I am disappointed it has some missing features. I hope that Snap-On adds them through future software updates.

As far as splitter cables and transducers go. there are often these items on E-bay at any given time. I'd look there too. Possibly as more techs jump on the Ultra wagon more of the Pro's will show up on the market.

Comment

• andrewbishop66
      • Feb 2009

brought the presure transducer adapter cable and then brought standard presure trandsducers saved a fortune transducers about £20 each and plug to conect to snap on cable about £6

Comment

Working...