Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Snap-on Diagnostic Products > Diagnostic Platforms > J2534 (Flash Reprogramming) User Forum
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 03-24-2019, 08:50 AM

Witsend Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

TDS is /has (The Down Syndrome)
Old 06-12-2019, 06:07 AM

gigiore Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witsend View Post
TDS is /has (The Down Syndrome)
Hello.

Did you try lately the ACDelco TDS subscriptions.
I don't find anywhere the option for 1 VIN.
I get only this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACDelco.JPG (160.8 KB, 36 views)
Old 06-12-2019, 08:31 AM

greasybob You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Did you log in ?
Old 06-12-2019, 08:42 AM

Glide Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

It could also be different in Europe than North America.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:15 PM

Witsend Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions#

I see the 24 mo option to add to cart for all module programming for one VIN on my end if you click the above link
Old 06-13-2019, 06:27 AM

jm43130 Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

That's it. You now get 24 months to program as many module as any 1 vin has in. As in 15 modules, you can program any 15 modules for a 24 month period. You can also buy more than 1 vin at a time, and after purchasing, you'll find that at bottom line of active vins to add new vin. I usually buy 4 at a time.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:32 PM

The OP appears to be looking at European Operations page,I see that they can buy 2 hrs,they don't seem to have gone to the per VIN system.
Old Today, 12:49 AM

gigiore Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Thanks for your answers.
I managed to get an official answer from them and, according to GM or ACDelco policy, the screenshot I posted is from their "overseas" website.
I think the only workaround is to use a VPN, because when you register your country is auto filled based on your IP.

Also regarding VIN it shouldn't be a problem. The database in the back should be the same.
I have an Opel Insignia, but still a GM car.
Did anybody tried to subscribe for an Opel VIN? Were there any problems?
Old Today, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiore View Post
Thanks for your answers.
I managed to get an official answer from them and, according to GM or ACDelco policy, the screenshot I posted is from their "overseas" website.
I think the only workaround is to use a VPN, because when you register your country is auto filled based on your IP.

Also regarding VIN it shouldn't be a problem. The database in the back should be the same.
I have an Opel Insignia, but still a GM car.
Did anybody tried to subscribe for an Opel VIN? Were there any problems?
I wouldn't recommend using a VPN,you want the correct software for your geographic location.Your Opel Insignia probably doesn't exist in North American Operations,but will in European Operations.
I don't know what you are using for an interface,but some Opels can only be programmed with Tech 2.This is something you should verify before purchasing a subscription.The help desk should be able to tell you.

Here is a link to a thread where I had issue with a Opel manufactured car. > http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...ad.php?t=13270

Last edited by Glide; Today at 08:52 AM.. Reason: to add link