X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

What is Optimize the Optimized mean?

Most shops have more than one brand of Scan tool and I also have a competitor brand tool and recently had to buy an update (before I really wanted to or needed the newer car model coverage) because of a failed root attempt because I couldn't use forum to find out how to get google chrome installed without rooting. After buying update The remote reset by support did not work for it to keep app open long enough to take the update, so I had to send out the head to have firmware re-flashed.
    Been getting by since December with most of my work so far some how with generic OBD2 and MT2500 with software through 05.
    I'm really hoping to at least see some useful improvements like all MAF sensor flow shown in grams per second instead of pounds or Kilograms per minute and whether "Graph Merge" has been improved for all platforms to include 4 pids instead of only 3, however I believe their user forum is intentionally being made to be unusable because of frustrated users venting about issues they can't seem to get information and help for in a timely manner to resolve.
    I was looking at update info and the ones where the Decimal version numbers only change by a tenth of a decimal point instead of an entire whole number , explanations seem kinda laughable? (this one is Hyundai ) Does Snappy's update explanations sound like they actually giving you added meat and potatoes coverage instead of Baffling you with Bull?
    Attached Files
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

Unless you live/work in South Korea the first 2 options are of no use to you.

Comment

• BRIAN617
      • Dec 2016

The optimized optimize is only functional on the Kia Optima.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

The optimized optimize is only functional on the Kia Optima.
        Today 02:48 PM
        Lol , could also be when Kim Jon goes to Optimalogist to get fitted for new eye glass prescription

Comment

Working...