Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haki
    • Mar 2015

Fluke PV350

Hi. I'm new to the website and contemplating on getting a pressure transducer.
    I would like to know the pros and cons of a pv350. Will you guys share your experience? Some waveforms would be nice also. Thanks.
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Transducer

Hi Check out under Lab Scope and Component testing. You will find Transducer material. Hope this helps. Keep Smiling

Comment

• Haki
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by hefaus
      Hi Check out under Lab Scope and Component testing. You will find Transducer material. Hope this helps. Keep Smiling
      Hi

Do you have the links to them?

THanks

Comment

• maven
        • Mar 2014

You already posted in the Lab Scope and Component testing section. That was just a recommendation to search.

Ive used the PV350 before, and got good results. I like it because it can be used with just a DMM if desired and doesnt require a specific scope to use. Also like that fact that it is actually specified as a vacuum sensor out of the box. The SO ones dont actually state this and have no specifications for their function as vacuum sensors. Some guys have had issues getting reliable readings.

Comment

• crackerclicker
          • May 2008

I've got a Snappy 500psi & a 100psi transducer available for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...