Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kornbread84
    • Jan 2016

, in serious trouble

I was having problems with the scanner communicating with the tablet and like a dummy whenever the verdict d7 starts to load up it asked if you want to press up to do a systems reboot well I've done that and I have nothing it doesn't recognize none of the ports and I'm not sure how to get my information back
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kornbread84
    I was having problems with the scanner communicating with the tablet and like a dummy whenever the verdict d7 starts to load up it asked if you want to press up to do a systems reboot well I've done that and I have nothing it doesn't recognize none of the ports and I'm not sure how to get my information back
    If you have performed the "System Recovery" operation without doing a back-up of your vehicle history, scanner files, pictures, etc. there will be no information to "get back" as the restore operation wipes the hard drive before restoring the system image. When you say the ports are not recognized, could you elaborate? The scanner module? Scope module?
    S. Breland

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Wecome to the forum Kornbread

Looks like if tech support cant help it will need to be sent out and become a Freak on a Lease. Hope you can fix it with tech support. I definitely would want to be sure the hard drive is good before buying a update.Maybe there is hidden partition where the original update can be restored so you can at least work on things up to 2009 or whatever the Verdict had on it when it was new.
      Last edited by Witsend; 01-21-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...