X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Dealing with R@ntauto.com discount auto parts

Is sorta like finding support for an Autistic China brand scanner bought from off of The Nile website if you encounter problems. Can't find a human to talk to . Follow internet prompts and report a problem, arrange a refund , a return, or replacement
    Seems like the enterprise is no longer as tight a ship it once was, and has expanded nation wide to encompass a lot of other independent automotive warehouses that reluctantly fill their orders using the company wrapping tape over the box seams.
    Orders don't seem to be a working out all that well lately as some of these Indy Warehouse Slackers seem to be intentionally screwing up, partially fullfilling the R@ntauto orders or shipping out a returned previously installed part that makes the company incur return shipping costs to ship parts that weren't received in the original shipping box.
    Lucky, I got another working car, time and some beer , so vehicle needing the parts will just have to sit another week , if that's what it takes.
    Last edited by Witsend; 09-04-2018, 01:19 PM.
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Just like Amazon... When you get someone on the Phone, Their overseas and you can barely understand them.

Not much customer service these days. I try and avoid using companies like that.

Had a few issues with the other one you mentioned as well. Ship a new radiator and no drain plug. Try to re-use the one from the old radiator... leaks... Did I mention the special OEM Coolant I had to try and recapture so I can ship the junk radiator back and get a replacement from a local Place to send the car on it's way.

Single Mom trying to save a buck. I don't blame her and I stick with the better Brands. But when there is issues it makes things more difficult than it needs to be.

Comment

Working...