Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • resistro
    • Nov 2008

Just updated to 10.4 from 7.4, But my Euro in not installed

I ordered a Cf card to update my modis from 7.4 to 10.4. But when I did the update everything was cool except my European and my Heavy Duty did not install. I went back to and reinstalled my 7.4 and my Euro and HD are back on. I have tried different ways to install the new update and even put in my old card when it asked me to put it in the top slot and still not Euro and HD in new update. Does anyone have any advise except to call costumer service...they always tell me the get with my dealer. He afraid hes gonna say I need to buy new Euro and HD installs.
  • crackerclicker
    • May 2008

did you buy the 10.4 from ebay?

Comment

• Goosed59
      • Dec 2010

Updating Euro and Heavy

If you don't have the individual Euro and heavy CF cards, make sure that you make a backup, of your original 7.4 CF card ; otherwise if you are successful your 7.4 card will no longer work.
      It's better to plan for disaster, than to be caught with your pants around your ankles and scatching your head.
      I've had issues myself with 10.4 update, not working on a older 1st gen Modis; got a RMA from Customer assistance, and all was well when I got it back and installed it. I also had made a backup of both (before and after RMA) and the files were completely different, which suggests that SO knows that there is an issue, that they are not openly sharing (IMHO).

Comment

• Joe Rappa
        Snap-on DSD
        • Aug 2007

If you still have your original Euro and HD CF cards, just re-install them after you load 10.4.
        "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
        Henry Ford

Comment

Working...