Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdsmt
    • Dec 2006

6.4 update ignition digital meters

On the 6.4 features DVD that came in my update package they show ignition Digital Meters Featuring Firing kV, Spark kV, and Spark Duration (Burn Time)burn time. I have been trying find this in my Vantage Pro and have had no luck. Has anybody else found it? In what category is it suppose to be located: multimeter, scope or ? Or is this option only available in the Modis?
    Last edited by rdsmt; 01-12-2007, 05:34 PM.
  • john4842
    SDE Member
    • Oct 2006

digital

I don't have the vantage,does it have the view icon if so see if it is in there.

Comment

• rdsmt
      • Dec 2006

Found it! Thanks to john4842 and Harvey Chan of IATN for the info. IATN members can find more info here: http://members.iatn.net/file/viewfil...20DESC&s=1&rb= When you in each section of the ignition scope except for single cylinder you click on the view icon which is the first on the top and select KV digital kv.
      Last edited by rdsmt; 01-13-2007, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• MasterWrench
        • Oct 2006

I have had the chance to use that feature on my MODIS and it is pretty sweet. Scroll over to the reset button and all of the min/max values get reset so you can see the difference between idle, off idle, and under load....
        MasterWrench

Comment

• Joshua Covington
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by rdsmt
          Found it! Thanks to john4842 and Harvey Chan of IATN for the info...
          Thats great! A picture is worth a thousand words.
          Snap-on Diagnostics
          Program Manager

Comment

• No-Start
            • Oct 2006

Here is the same animation for anyone that isn't an iATN member or can't access that particular link.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...