Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Verus Scope

I use my Verus scope all the time and love it, but Lately I've seen and have started to use other PC based Scopes, such as Pico Scope and the ATS E-Scope and have found the Zoom in feature is incredible awesome and I would like to see it added to the Verus Scope. I know the Verus has a zoom out function but not a zoom in, Which I truly Miss and would love. What does it take for Snap-On to add this?
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

I'll second the Zoom In feature, at least when paused.
    S. Breland

Comment

• akmck
      • Mar 2014

would post this request here: http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...splay.php?f=25

Comment

• eightdancinghammers
        • May 2012

i agree 100 percent. the verus scope works great but the "zoom out" only deal is tough. with the pico and ats the "zoom window" allows you to zoom in without stretching the timebase. this becomes important when comparing expansion pockets on in-cylinder pressure transducers and when looking for things that might have a great variation in amplitude.
        please listen to this one snap-on!!!!!

Comment

• Wheel
          • Jul 2007

I will belatedly add my support for this request. It would sure make testing
          quicker, easier, more flexible.
          You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• transporter
            • Jun 2012

Somehow I'm sceptical that Snap-on will listen.

The Pico scope looks the goods, ...and should I get it, it would be the end of the Snap-on in my business, that's for sure. There are many scanners that have much cheaper software updates and are less than 1/2 price of the Snap-on.

Comment

Working...