Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzed2
    • Mar 2013

Scope Support

Hello all. I wanted to find out if anyone else had the privilege of dealing with Matt, the snap on diagnostic expert. I have. Little background first. I am working on my 5th touch screen unit. I purchased the fully blown verdict with the works. Workstation and all. Matt was to come to my shop and set me up. I left everything in the boxes. He was very upset that he had to set the unit up. After the setup. He flew through the basics of the unit. That part I was familiar with. I wanted some secrets and tips on how to use the scope meter. He had no clue to say the least. Fast forwarding to forth unit. I was upgraded to a Verus! First Verus took a dump. Now I'm onto my second Verus pro. Which was a beat up display model. So to the Friday before memorial day. Matt walks into my shop to show me how to set up my scope for secondary ignition. Great! Well, he has no idea how to hook it up for conventional ignition. Tells me I need to spend 3 grand to see it. So while there, I call San Jose. I'm walking Matt through while he's looking at YouTube videos learn how to hook up the scope. After 3 hours and Matt disappearing for an hour, we were finally able to view what I was dreaming about. It ended up being a bad wire. Oh. And of course Matt did not have a new wire on him.

This will be my last diagnostic tool from this company. The unit is way overpriced and the support they have is horrible. Please everyone out there looking for a quality scanner, look at the factory tools. I have a Verus workstation for sale. At full price. Like I'll get anything close to the twelve grand I have into it. Get it together snap on. One more customer leaving.

If anyone is still reading, sorry for being long winded. This tool has really pissed me off!
Working...