Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grahams0002
    • Feb 2010

Snap on, losing a good dealer!!!!!!!

Seen a lot of dealers over the years, heard a lot of bad things about other dealers, as well as having bad experiences myself!!! Then darren came along and changed my way of thinking, six years ago. Now he is leaving, as he feels that he is not getting support from Snap On!!. Sorry to see him go. Going to save a lot of money now! Made the wife happy.Graham
  • bustedknuckle
    • Aug 2012

my SO dealer put in his 2 weeks and had his big boss riding with him to learn the route. i straight up told the big boss i wanst buying **** from him and was done with SO. well apperantly i wasnt the only one. my dealer never left and ive continued to buy from him and just bought an ultra from him

Comment

• carriedi
      • Jul 2014

My dealer left after many years of service to snap on. Now I have no dealer. yea, I'm sure that is much better for snap on...

he needed to re-up and they would work with him. Now he is a different tool company's salesman but not in my area. So I have no tool truck that comes by now. Yes, that's snap on support for you.

just remember what goes around comes around. If a new snap on dealer comes by I will be sure to let him know what has happened in our area. I won't count on him for anything. sad that's the way it is now days

Comment

Working...