X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Red89notch
    • Dec 2017

Taking pictures with thermal imager

I just got the thermal imager today.

I was able to take 1 picture. I go to navigate to the pictures and I only have 1 saved picture.

Instructions say to just click the trigger, I do that but it doesn't save any pictures.

This one was opened and used to demo it, so I was wondering if there was a setting that I can't find that disables picture saving
  • Tech_A
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Red89notch
    I just got the thermal imager today.

I was able to take 1 picture. I go to navigate to the pictures and I only have 1 saved picture.

Instructions say to just click the trigger, I do that but it doesn't save any pictures.

This one was opened and used to demo it, so I was wondering if there was a setting that I can't find that disables picture saving
    Did you buy this new or used? Make sure the micro usd is in the top slot. Also verify the micro usd is not full, you can do this by plugging in the device to a pc and checking the drive status in properties or pop the card out of the top slot and install into the computer with a proper adaptor. For additional support contact diagnostic customer care at 800-424-7226

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

You can probably transfer the existing image by USB cable to a PC , with SSC, but you can bet you still need to buy an optional memory card to save multiple images to card and then transfer to SSC.

Comment

• Steve6911
        • Feb 2007

You would lose that bet

Comment

Working...