X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Glitch in Mercedes Code Clear

Good Day

Was scanning a 2008 Mercedes ML320 3.0Litre Bluetec diesel for low power condition. Had several fault codes in the ECM (0105 and 2306) for pressure sensor correlation and low voltage from the Intake pressure sensor. Vin number 4JGBB22E58A420216. Performed a network code read and network code clear. Those two codes returned. Ended up having some severely plugged air filters. (these are a pain to remove). What through me off was when I went to clear the codes in the ECM from the codes menu in the ECM functions, the light would not go out and the codes would not clear. Tried several times, KOEO and running. The scanner did display the warning that the vehicle may need to be driven for the codes to erase so I did that. Still would not clear. Finally tried clearing from the main menu "Clear all code read by network scan" and that worked.

Running 14.4 on a heritage Verus with the wireless adapter.
  • dave-m
    • Feb 2011

I have had the same problem on several vehicles. It only happens if I do a Code Scan before entering a specific system. If I go directly to ECM, read codes, then clear codes it works fine. If I Code Scan all systems first I have to unplug Scan Module from vehicle and start over to work correctly.

Comment

• phill57
      • Oct 2007

code clear glitch

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on this and post again if I get any more information.

Comment

Working...