Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • legacy4875
    • Nov 2011

Solus Pro Sd Card?

Hello All. I Have A Beyond Repair Solus Pro And I Want To Get Hold Of A Solus Pro With Out Of Date Software.
    Can I Use My SD Card With My Newer Software In A Diffrent Solus Pro?
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Nope. The CF card is "paired" with the hardware it plugs into. This is to try and prevent piracy of the software. I would talk to your snappy dealer and see if they will work with to transfer your software. HTH.
    S. Breland

Comment

• Eduardo
      Banned
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by legacy4875
      Can I Use My SD Card With My Newer Software In A Diffrent Solus Pro?
      Not without doing some software modifications to the CF1 card. If your original Solus is damaged and does not work any more, and you have another Solus with older software, the snap-on dealer should change the file required to work with another solus unit for free.

Comment

• Trentofdestiny
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Eduardo
        Not without doing some software modifications to the CF1 card. If your original Solus is damaged and does not work any more, and you have another Solus with older software, the snap-on dealer should change the file required to work with another solus unit for free.
        So it is a file stored on the memory card? I had heard it concerned the serial number of the mem card hardware, or that it was a secret hidden partition...

Comment

Working...