Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt
    • Dec 2008

Repeat "double-click"

When accessing Pro-Demand info from my verus edge, I have to quickly double-click to get cursor to stay put. Anyone else suffer this little nightmare? My rep called SO and made them aware of it but said there was no current solution.
  • Hueypilot23
    • Sep 2015

Try calibrating the touch screen

Comment

• Matt
      • Dec 2008

I don't know if this makes a difference, but it's only an issue when trying to contain the cursor in a "title bar". This verus is docked and I use a traditional mouse. Touch screen response seems to be quick and accurate.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Matt
        I don't know if this makes a difference, but it's only an issue when trying to contain the cursor in a "title bar". This verus is docked and I use a traditional mouse. Touch screen response seems to be quick and accurate.
        Can't you change the mouse settings from double click to single click???

Comment

• Matt
          • Dec 2008

Sorry for not explaining this correctly. A traditional double click of the mouse button does not bring the cursor into a text box. Multiple, very fast, clicks in succession will bring cursor into place. Usually requires a dozen or so.

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

Sorry for not explaining this correctly. A traditional double click of the mouse button does not bring the cursor into a text box. Multiple, very fast, clicks in succession will bring cursor into place. Usually requires a dozen or so.
            For Visual Punch,did Snappy make the title bar display to be in some sort of a 3D Diminishing point of horizon BS, that might be vexing it's vectors?
            How's it work if you don't use a usb mouse and use the touchscreen with your finger like most folk would?
            Last edited by Witsend; 11-11-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Matt
              • Dec 2008

Works just fine using touch screen.

Comment

Working...