Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

19.4.2??

Received a message that an update was available this morning to bring the current 19.4.1 to 19.4.2. Any idea what was changed or fixed? Sure would be nice to know if some of the issues we have complained about have been addressed or not.

What ever happened to our complaint when they switched the font in a data list from black on white to what it is now. When I called and complained I was told they had received lots of complaints about the contrast change but nothing has happened yet??
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by phill57
    Received a message that an update was available this morning to bring the current 19.4.1 to 19.4.2. Any idea what was changed or fixed? Sure would be nice to know if some of the issues we have complained about have been addressed or not.

What ever happened to our complaint when they switched the font in a data list from black on white to what it is now. When I called and complained I was told they had received lots of complaints about the contrast change but nothing has happened yet??
    When I take notes, they're usually on a blank WHITE piece of paper.
    The PENCIL lettering is a very dark, dark grey, almost black lettering.
    Sometimes the crayons come out and things get really exciting....
    White lettering on a black background is just useful at night, or in the dark, which most computer programmers seem to be in constantly.

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

What is needed here is to give the user COMPLETE choice and equip him to change it. Problem solved - IF they would be willing to help us. Different sets of eyes in different environments have different contrast needs. Fact.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...