Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

Mitchell pro demand

I use to be able to change Shop Key to Mitchell On DEmand for information services on Verus Edge. I just got Verus back from repairs, and I can't seem to find where I change from Shop Key to Mitchell On Demand. I have been a Mitchell customer since early 90's.
    I was always able to select Mitchell before.
    Any help appreciated.
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

They are the same other than branding.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• jm43130
      • Apr 2008

Okay, I know they are the same service. Problem is I used Mitchell On demand and have a user ID and password for that. I don't use SHop Key , so I don't have a used ID or password. Therefore, I can't access Mitchell On Demand through Shop Stream Diagnostics. There used to be a drop down box where you could select either Shop Key, or Mitchell and change it. Where did that go? And I did try using my Mitchell credentials, that didn't work.
      I could go through Chrome and access Mitchell On Demand, but that isn't linked to Shop Stream diagnostics, so that involves a lot of extra steps that didn't use to be.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jm43130
        Okay, I know they are the same service. Problem is I used Mitchell On demand and have a user ID and password for that. I don't use SHop Key , so I don't have a used ID or password. Therefore, I can't access Mitchell On Demand through Shop Stream Diagnostics. There used to be a drop down box where you could select either Shop Key, or Mitchell and change it. Where did that go? And I did try using my Mitchell credentials, that didn't work.
        I could go through Chrome and access Mitchell On Demand, but that isn't linked to Shop Stream diagnostics, so that involves a lot of extra steps that didn't use to be.
        On the tool, go to repair and when you see the vehicle selector, near the lower left is a menu button and click that. It should give you a choice for "Website" where you can select ShopKey Pro or ProDemand. You would no longer be able to get to OnDemand but you probably mean ProDemand anyway.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Nick_Taylor; 08-12-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• jm43130
          • Apr 2008

That was it, Thank you. Getting old, couldn't remember where it was.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
            Administrator
            • Jan 2014

No worries. Glad to help.

Comment

Working...