Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

9.4 Platform

Hi. I was under the impression that 9.4, scanner side was the same platform for the Modis and The Solus Pro And Maybe even The versus. Why then does the Modis Have Legacy and the Solus Pro does not have this feature? I guess 9.4 Is Not The Same Platform on all Machines.I just keep on learning new things every day. Its not the point that I may never use it on my scanner but the Modis Has that option. Why is That???? Keep Smiling
  • Jay G.
    Administrator
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hefaus
    Hi. I was under the impression that 9.4, scanner side was the same platform for the Modis and The Solus Pro And Maybe even The versus. Why then does the Modis Have Legacy and the Solus Pro does not have this feature? I guess 9.4 Is Not The Same Platform on all Machines.I just keep on learning new things every day. Its not the point that I may never use it on my scanner but the Modis Has that option. Why is That???? Keep Smiling
    Hi hefaus,
    The only platforms you will only see it on is the Modis and the Solus. The new PC based platforms like Solus Pro and Verus cannot support the legacy content.

Comment

Working...