Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Green
    • Oct 2009

DTI Thermal Imager

I have read through the PDF manual for the thermal imager and am unable to establish how long it takes to charge the battery, while plugged into a power source the battery indicator shows the battery charging along with a red led light on top illuminated, but I've no idea how long it takes to charge the battery?

I know the manual advises the battery will operate for about 4 hours and should be re-charged less than every 30 days in non continuous use situations, but how long to charge the battery?

anyone.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

You would think something that literally costs hundreds of dollars like a Smart phone does would at least have a small row of LEDs to indicate charge level like your typical cheap $49.99 Port Cargo Jumper pack or Chinese drill chargers do.
    Hmmm?Maybe it's in there . Does it have a settings display menu you can access and customize screen display?

Comment

• Tech_A
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by David Green
      I have read through the PDF manual for the thermal imager and am unable to establish how long it takes to charge the battery, while plugged into a power source the battery indicator shows the battery charging along with a red led light on top illuminated, but I've no idea how long it takes to charge the battery?

I know the manual advises the battery will operate for about 4 hours and should be re-charged less than every 30 days in non continuous use situations, but how long to charge the battery?

anyone.
      It charges in 4 hours and the LED indicator will turn off.

Comment

• David Green
        • Oct 2009

Thanks for your replies, I'll have to time it next time round.

Comment

Working...