X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by CaptEuro
    This tech asked a question with an apostrophy in the question. I can't respond to him. Nick can you relay to him to check all o2 sensors, cats and exhaust system for leaks
    I sent them an e-mail explaining the issue.

We have an update planned for tonight which should fix the apostrophe problem along with several other things.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Well it looks like the update failed and we're rolling back to the previous version. Please let me know if you see any problems that weren't there before today.

Comment

• Matt
        • Dec 2008

No posted solution.

When I check "Latest Fixes" I notice there's no Solution to what fixed the problem posted with the rest of the closed question.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
          Administrator
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Matt
          When I check "Latest Fixes" I notice there's no Solution to what fixed the problem posted with the rest of the closed question.
          Yes, there is a bug in the system for closing questions. I'm working on getting it fixed.

Comment

• greasybob
            • May 2008

It seems that if you post a link, it will not work, I thought it used to.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
              Administrator
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by greasybob
              It seems that if you post a link, it will not work, I thought it used to.
              Are you posting it in a reply and getting a red message at the bottom of the page saying to remove long words? If so, that is a bug. If you make your reply and then edit it, you should be able to put the link in.

Let me know what happens.

Comment

• Scott 79
                • Mar 2014

I noticed last night that the wrong vehicle was showing when I clicked on the thread... or it may have been Friday night but it was showing a PT cruiser in the pulse and a 99 crown vic in the thread... and as Matt said, the latest fixes not showing, i know you are addressing these issues.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2014

There are two posts that are missing the vehicle, one for a PT Cruiser and one for a MINI. In both cases, the user posted the question a second time but there were replies to all four posts.

When you open a post that doesn't have a vehicle, it shows a vehicle you looked at before in the vehicle display.

Comment

• greasybob
                    • May 2008

Link that won't post
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                      Administrator
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by greasybob
                      Link that won't post
                      I was able to turn it into a link by editing your post.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                        Administrator
                        • Jan 2014

There was an update to the program last night. Spellcheck now ignores words with numbers and fixes the problem with apostrophes in the subject line. Along with several backend fixes.

Please let me know of any NEW issues. If nothing comes up, I'll close this thread out.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                          Administrator
                          • Jan 2014

Greasybob, I split your post about the replies into its own topic.

Comment

Working...