Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Looking for info on SUN EEIG100A

Does any one have any information on the EEIG100A from SUN???

I know its a COP adapeter set from Snap On but what was it designed to be used with???

Does any one have any documintation on this???
  • MasterWrench
    • Oct 2006

Try this link.

MasterWrench

Comment

• SnapOnKid
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MasterWrench
      Nice!!! I was under the impression equiserv only did the ac machines. I did not know they were involved in the diagnostic equipment too.

I got a smoking deal and everything looks fairly new.

I was wondering/ hoping the dial portion, igniton wire clamp, and the cable part that hooks to the older style machines would work with something more current.

Either way with all the other stuff I got in additon to the kit, I couldn't pass up the deal.

Comment

• Wheel
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by SnapOnKid
        Nice!!! I was under the impression equiserv only did the ac machines. I did not know they were involved in the diagnostic equipment too.

I got a smoking deal and everything looks fairly new.

I was wondering/ hoping the dial portion, igniton wire clamp, and the cable part that hooks to the older style machines would work with something more current.

Either way with all the other stuff I got in additon to the kit, I couldn't pass up the deal.
        I have the kit - haven't used it much. The C.O.P. flags and sticks are the same ones used with Verus, Modis, etc.

And thanks Masterwrench for the link to the pdf file. I will load that on my Verus where I need it most. Would they have anything like that for a Counselor 2?
        You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• SnapOnKid
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Wheel
          I have the kit - haven't used it much. The C.O.P. flags and sticks are the same ones used with Verus, Modis, etc.

And thanks Masterwrench for the link to the pdf file. I will load that on my Verus where I need it most. Would they have anything like that for a Counselor 2?
          exactly why I bought it! In addittion I recieved 5 other adapters that also work with the verus.

EETM306A03
          EETM306A04
          EETM306A05
          EETM306A06
          EETM306A08

Comment

• SnapOnKid
            • Jan 2011

Wheel, read the PDF it does work with the Counsler 2. You just dont use certin peices. like page 7,8,9 they also show what you should look for in the wave form near the bottom.

Really cool!!!

Comment

• Snafu
              • Nov 2008

Hello Wheel,

In the pdf file they have a heading that names the counselor 2 and 3 in the application field so maybe it works for them as well.

Comment

• MasterWrench
                • Oct 2006

I will load that on my Verus where I need it most. Would they have anything like that for a Counselor 2?
                Are you looking for a users manual specific to the Counselor II? if so I was unable to find anything available in pdf because the product info seems to have been removed from the site. Maybe one of the gentlemen from Snap On might still have access to it and be able to link you to it...
                MasterWrench

Comment

• Wheel
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MasterWrench
                  Are you looking for a users manual specific to the Counselor II? if so I was unable to find anything available in pdf because the product info seems to have been removed from the site. Maybe one of the gentlemen from Snap On might still have access to it and be able to link you to it...
                  Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for. It would be nice to have a copy on my Verus or the shop computer.
                  I wish I could find a way to take advantage of the RGB port on the back of the Counselor so I could hook up a computer with video capture abilities. Much better than just a few still images. The Counselor does some nice things that none of the more modern offerings do, but data saving has come a long way since.

After re reading my post, I can see how anyone could be confused about what I was looking for. I bought my c.o.p. set for my Counselor originally, and it is just icing on the cake that it can work on my Verus.
                  You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• Snafu
                    • Nov 2008

Is it still possible to purchase the sun kit from snap-on or is it a ebay purchase? It would be a nice purchase as I have both the Verus and the counselor 2.

Comment

• MasterWrench
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Snafu
                      Is it still possible to purchase the sun kit from snap-on or is it a ebay purchase? It would be a nice purchase as I have both the Verus and the counselor 2.

try this link

MasterWrench

Comment

• Snafu
                        • Nov 2008

Thank you

Comment

• dbarnes5654
                          • Apr 2007

Will the flags work with the vantage pro? what connectors would be needed? We have the kit here in shop but the sun machine is down. I would really like to use it with my VP.

Don

Comment

• Wheel
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dbarnes5654
                            Will the flags work with the vantage pro?

Yes !

what connectors would be needed? We have the kit here in shop but the sun machine is down. I would really like to use it with my VP.

Do you have the basic ignition kit for your Vantage pro? If so, it will work with that. You might find it handy to go to Radio Shack and get a RCA style
                            Y cable so you can use the flags or sticks on both banks of a v engine more easily.

Don
                            Try this

Comment

• dbarnes5654
                              • Apr 2007

By basic do you mean the single ign pick up? That I have . Great idea about going to radio shack, I'll be going there tonite.

Thanks,
                              Don

Comment

Working...