Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astgarage
    • Jan 2008

Tethering my phone

So, I want to tether my phone to my Verdict to gain web access outside my wireless network. My phone is capable and i'm using PDANet on the phone where I can use either hard wire through USB or Bluetooth. Can't seem to get the Verdict to recognize my phone. I do have a Bluetooth dongle but don't know if I install it that I will have a conflict with the built in system of the Verdict. Any Ideas?
  • C.A.R.S. Diagnostics
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by astgarage
    So, I want to tether my phone to my Verdict to gain web access outside my wireless network. My phone is capable and i'm using PDANet on the phone where I can use either hard wire through USB or Bluetooth. Can't seem to get the Verdict to recognize my phone. I do have a Bluetooth dongle but don't know if I install it that I will have a conflict with the built in system of the Verdict. Any Ideas?
    Yes you can tether by bluetooth or hardwire. I have the AT&T network, what I did first was to download the lapconnect program of AT&T, onto my Verdict this way I can Wifi at any free spots or by cell air ways being 100% mobile in the field. By bluetooth, put your smartphone in find mode, at the same time put your Verdict in find mode, then go with the rest. You can also use it thru the docking station in your shop. Mine works very well. Goodluck

Comment

Working...