Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Ford Adaptive Cruise Module

Had a 13 Lincoln MKX from the body shop that had a front collision. The adaptive cruise module was replaced as part of the repair, it's behind the front bumper cover. To program it I first had to down load and install the as built data as the old module was not available. I then went to the Programmable Module installation to install the calibration. Then on to the Programmable Parameter menu and select CCM calibration. The first step is set the vertical alignment with the vehicle on a flat surface using a level. The you have to put the module into learn mode with the FMP (FJDS) and drive the vehicle at highway speed for about 10 miles to learn the horizontal level. After performing all this both the initial configuration code, U2100, and the relearn code U0300-55 cleared as well as the information center warning. A lot to figure out, so give your self some if installing one of these modules.
    Attached Files
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Good Job Bob, Chrysler vehicles are pretty much the same for the Calibration.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Very cool Bob. You are fortunate to work where you don't have very far to drive it to be able to drive it at steady high way speeds you need to long enough.
      Think I would tell the customer to drive it down to Arkansas and visit your Aunt Bessie and see if your cruise control works on the way back

Comment

• Tech10
        • Mar 2008

Thanks for the info Bob! It appears the this has to be completed before the IG is cycled so any mobile guys will need to charge EXTRA for this or have someone at the shop ready for a test drive to complete Calibration of the Adaptive Cruise Control System.

Comment

Working...