X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

12.2 s/ware ?

Anyone got any info when 12.2 is out ?

I need to get my machine updated with 12.2, if i miss 12.2 an upgrade at 12.4 have to pay the higher subcription cost
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • lukiep
    • Dec 2011

12.2 has been launched today

Comment

• andybaz
      • Apr 2009

Updated , nice to see extended manufacturer coverage as well as new, as i stopped at 10.4 and missed 11.2/11.4, had to order key S69 for the volvo coverage, £15+v, and to think, people on ebay are selling this key for £20 an upwards , i dont deny i was looking either, always keep an eye open for daignostic bargains
      Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• andybaz
        • Apr 2009

well, i ordered my S69 key for 11.4 .... not sure when im receiveing it
        Last edited by andybaz; 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM.
        Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• andybaz
          • Apr 2009

Wanders wether or not the NEW key will come in a sealed bag ? that way i will know its new ? , i rang SO HO UK and they couldnt tell me if they had keys in stock, they couldnt tell me if they were available either, surely some one knows ? who makes the keys ? CORK ? where the software is written ?
          Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• andybaz
            • Apr 2009

Just been reading my sales invoice for signingup to 12.2s/w, i needed mazda adapter - came out in 11.4 i think and S69 which came out in the 11 s/w.

Aswell as paying for higher s/w fee's if you miss a year , you actually pay a fee to actually sign up to the s/w.

1.My key S26 is suposedly on order ... SO HO UK cant confirm any questions i ask, pasted from pillar to post on the phone - not paid for yet.
            2.Mazda adapter received and not paid for yet, as the rep arrived unexpectedly.
            3.Software signed up for 12.2 & a second fee, any one ever seen or query this ? or because its only a minimal ammount, you have not given it a second glance an simply excited the van like me after paying/signing up etc

All 3 above paying VAT on.
            Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

Working...